10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Received my Tunnel Vision Lens

Since Lomography online shop offer the 50% discount for LC-A accessory, then I take it. I always admire the Tunnel Vision Lens, but the price pull me off. I made a move this time to get this lens.

I don't know how was the lens, but I received a big box from the courier. When I opened it, only got a small grey bag in the big box. Put such a small thing in a BIG Box? Just wonder. No surprise from Lomography. Hehe. I thought would have something else.

Just a small grey bag in the box
The lens is so small, just same as my thumb size. 4 magnetic rings are included in the package. Nice. I thought just 2 rings, but the end get 4 rings. The lens is far more smaller and lighter if compare to the Wide angle lens (which is one of my favorite lens).

So how was the performance and effect? Stay tune.

Small and light lens
Lens with front and rear cap


No comments:

Post a Comment