10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LC-A Tunnel Vision Lens on iPhone 5

I didn't test the Tunnel Vision Lens on my LC-A+ RL, because it will take me some time to develop the film to show you the effect and result. So I tried it with my iPhone 5. I just attached on it. Let's go.

Captured with lens
Captured without lens


















So you can see, when it attached with the lens, it become wide angle. Only sharp in the middle and blur on the corner. Maybe it will be more obvious when try on full frame camera. The lens is about 0.45x, that's mean if attached on LC-A+, 32mm will become about 15mm. This is so wide, actually wider than the 20mm Wide Angle Lens.

Captured with only Macro lens
Captured without Marco lens


I want to see some Lomo effect. Let's try with Hipstamatic.

Without Macro Lens
With Marco Lens

Without Tunnel Vision Lens
With Tunnel Vision Lens

Without Tunnel Vision Lens
With Tunnel Vision Lens
 
After I tested with iPhone 5, I am so excited to try on LC-A+. But maybe not macro, because the distance is too near, unbelievable near, is about 2cm. Can it be? Will I need to stick the magnetic ring on the camera? Still thinking about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment