10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Lomo LC-A+ RL

I got it!!! I finally have my lomo LC-A+ RL.

I admired lomo for such a long time. Now, I have it.

I just placed my order with lomography.com on Wednesday night. With such a fast delivery and good services, I got it on Saturday, today. Impressed with their fast delivery, thank you DHL. ^v^

Now, it's the time to enjoy lomo.

Wooden box packing for LC-A+

The Lomo LC-A+

The LC-A+

LC-A+ with Russian Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment