10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The 1st shot from Instant Back+

Today I took the "virgin" shot from LC-A+ Instant Back+.

Load the Instant Film into it and GET READY!

Set at ISO 200, and snap it!!

This is it!!! The first shot! But I think I mess up with the focus. Can't really set the focus correctly.

Ok now, I attached the wide angle lens on LC-A+, I want to try with 20mm.

This time is self potrait!

Ready and shoot!!! For the second time!

How is it?? Nice? Haha~

I will keep on trying this. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment