10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

From Day 1 of Chinese New Year

Yes, Chinese New Year is the big day for Chinese, and also holiday for all people. Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fatt Chai. For me, Chinese New Year is some sort like days for me to rest and relax. I am not tension or stress, but I need rest and relax too. Especially when working 6 days a week, receive order, sort out documents and etc etc, and also working out so hard for six packs and still can't get it. Just wonder.

10 February 2013 is the first day of CNY
So I wish you all Happy Chinese New Year with a good fortune and prosperous year.

Warm wishing from  me
Officially, I am not married. So I still can receive Ang Pao. But I am no longer a kid, who gave then I will take, who don't then I wouldn't mind. Ang Pao is not about the amount of money in it, is about fortune, luck and prosperous from the elders to the young one. They wish you with their best.

Ang Pao, at grandmother's house.

When I was young, I used to gather with group of friends. Now, I still, but the heads are lesser. Those who are married, got more tasks to do, so they didn't join. Those who just got a baby, even got more harder task to take care of their child, so they are too tired to join. So just left those that still not yet marry, that's me, to gather together. But when I am getting older, I feel like I should spend more time with family. I have to admit, I met my friend more than my family for the whole year. Brother and sister are working outstation, they seldom come back.

5 prosperous at home
Eating is great in Chinese New Year! All kind of food and biscuits. So then, where's my six packs?

My favourite
Reunion Dinner, Home cooked, done by me and sis
We had dinner at restaurant too. Lau Sang is a must in Chinese New Year, to have a great fortune and prosperous year.

Lau Sang
Abalone
A small Abalone

No comments:

Post a Comment