10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chinese New Year is coming

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Today is the third day before the Chinese New Year. 2 more days to go, and I still got my job to do. After that, is the time to celebrate. Celebrate? More to accurate, time to rest and relax.

When come to Chinese New Year, I think about red. I still not married, although I am too old to get red packet from elders, but I will take if they still give. Haha. This is just a way of prosperous.

Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year and a good fortune and healthy year ahead. Gong Xi Gong Xi.



No comments:

Post a Comment