10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Left the digital behind.......

When you left the digital behind, then your blog no longer get update. Yes, I left the digital behind, why? Because I got problem with my house phone line. It was about 1 month ago, I lost the connection until now. It's so difficult when you can't online at your home. I can't upload my scanned photos, especially photos from Lubitel 166+ and Belair, both medium format. Don't know when will get back my line, still waiting, and I already made so many complaint to TM, but still, they didn't fix my problem. Totally disappointed.

Is it film totally in analogue? Nope, it is not. How you share your photo online? We have to scan it, that's mean it is digital. What is fully analogue? Film developed in analogue, how about photos? Photo should printed in darkroom, using the very old way, use photo paper, use chemical. Actually I don't know how is the analogue way to print the photo. I would like to know, and hope somebody could show me, or maybe I could do it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment