10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

The problem of my LC-A+

Sawadee Koh Samui
Chaweng Street, Koh Samui
Why I posted this photo?
This photo is at some cost, why?
This is the last photo before I dropped my LC-A+ RL on the hard and sturdy road.
So you get me?
Clips on the wide angle lens broken,
viewfinder of wide angle lens falling apart,
luckily I still can assemble it back.
Then I tried on the camera,
"click", yes it sound, so shutter no problem,
I thought it was no problem.
So I just keep shooting,
but then I feel something was wrong.
When I shoot at night, the shutter speed just too fast,
I just wonder.
Then I realized that the red light in the viewfinder of the camera,
didn't light up.
GOSH.
I wasted about 20 shots,
more importantly, which is my holiday vacation shots!!
THE "CLICK" SOUND DOESN'T MEAN IT'S WORK!!
Out of battery?
Nope, after I pull out and put it back,
the light actually blink when I press the shutter.
That's mean some contact between the battery is wrong.

So now, every time I try to shoot,
I gonna make sure that the red light is lighting.
So, after I wasted so many shots,
the next photo that I got is this.

Sawadee Koh Samui
Koh NangYuen, Koh Samui

No comments:

Post a Comment