10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

I did it. 10km in 60 minutes

I ran 10km on 2nd September 2012. My target was to finish it in 60 minutes. I trained, I ran, I work out, I pushed, I jump, and I trained hard.

Finally, I did it, on Digi TC Run 2012. I finished in 59 minutes. I just keep running, I didn't take rest, I moved my legs, I was thirsty, but it didn't stop me. Good to pass the finish line. I'm not the first, it is unrealistic to finish in first place. But I achieved my target.

Set a target for yourself, set a goal, so you will know what to do. A goal will give you more clearer mind on what to achieve. At least, to break your own barrier.

Next, more 10km or longer.
Finisher medal
Great
Finish run
Before run

No comments:

Post a Comment