10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Discover of the day

Today I thought I want to try the film that I bought, which is Ferrania Solaris 100. Then I open it, with full of excitement. But when I see it, WHAT!!!! A Lomo 100 film????!!!!

Now I know that Solaris 100 and Lomo 100 are the same film. But I bought Solaris 100 with higher price. So next time, just buy the Lomo 100. Save your money.

Ferrania Solaris 100 = Lomography Color Negative 100

How about Solaris 400 and 800?? I think would be the same too.

Discover of the day, and consider as shock of the day.
Yeah New FILM!
Look so familiar
WHAT!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment