10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When you send your car for service

Recently, I sent Peugeot 3008 to service. There is some noise from left rear wheel and braking problem. The story started when that there are no service center in Kuantan to do the job. So I had to send to Glenmarie service center.

Before I made an appointment, I called them to confirm the available of spare part, but they can't let me know how long to fix the problem. How come you don't know that you need how long to fix the problem? Alright, appointment made.

Went to the center on 5 Oct morning, drive all the way long from Kuantan to Glenmarie. Arrived at 10am, wait until 1.30pm, no feeback, and the car still park at the same place. I went out with friend, and call to the service center again to check with the status at 4pm. He said he will call me back on the status. No call back, no feedback.

Went again to the center in the next day morning, I saw my car still parking at the same place. Asked them, and I have to wait. Kind of pissed off, if you can't service and inspect my car on Friday, then don't take this appointment. When your servicing list is too long, please let me know, and I can pick another day, and let me plan. They just wasted my Friday. What for I send the car on Friday to inspect on Saturday? What a lame.

The worst was they just told me that they tighten all the loose part temporary and ask me to made another appointment because they need a week time to fix the problem. Then WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ON FRIDAY?!!? If you can tell me earlier, then I won't wait until Saturday. Or just because you didn't even inspect it on FRIDAY? What a disappointing experience.

They told me they already tighten the loosen part. But actually I can see what they are doing at the waiting room. I saw they drive the car into the workshop, then park there for 5 minutes, then no body work on that, and then drive it out, later on somebody come to me and tell me it is ok. Gosh. Kind of speechless. If like that, why don't just take your 5 minutes to check on FRIDAY and let me know the answer on FRIDAY?

Car had to leave there for a week, because I don't want to take back the car that still not fixed and make for another appointment. Time wasting. I decide to take bus. Reached at bus station at 2pm, thought to get 2pm ticket and straight away go back, then the girl in front of me, bought the last ticket of 2pm. -_-||| Have to get 5pm ticket. Finally, on the bus, and thought everything will be going smooth. But the story was not finish, bus tire burst off. GOSH. I think I have no luck at all.

Another bus come over and took all the passengers and at last I'm back. I think I can control my emotional quite well, I trained for it. Compared to my previous previous job, this is nothing. Wish me luck, I think I will have luck next time


No comments:

Post a Comment