10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nikon FE with Lensbaby Composer Pro Sweet 35

I got my Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 35 sometimes ago.
This is manual focus lens, 
so to get a sharp and focused picture,
you will need some skill,
this is the problem of manual focus lens,
especially someone like me with spectacles. 

When I look thru the viewfinder,
and thought that the object is in focus,
but actually it is not, 
maybe 0.1 - 0.3m not in focus,
especially when using big aperture from f/1.4 - 4.0.

When I use DSLR last time, 
and I tried with manual focus,
I notice about this problem. 
I thought it is in focus, 
but it is not.

I don't know is it the problem with my spectacles,
or something else,
but I know it is hard to use manual focus.

I love Lensbaby,
but if Lensbaby with auto focus,
surely it will help me a lot to get the sweet spot.

Boom! Sweet spot! In focus!



No comments:

Post a Comment