10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tiring but exciting weekend

The weekend started on 14 of July 2012. I went to Genting Highlands for Khalil Fong 15 Live in Malaysia 2012 concert. This was the first concert for so many years after the last concert that I attended which was about 15 years ago. This was a good show, live band, jam song, electric guitar, keyboard, acoustic guitar and so on so on. I love the show. It was just like "Love song", "Sing-a-long Song"........

The ticket


But not much photos has been taken, just a few. I really not fancy about Genting Highlands, I think this is a boring place for me. The place was so crowded, I don't know why. Theme Park is too old, Indoor got nothing, not a gambler, so if really not to attend the show, then I won't go to Genting. 

But still, I found some interesting thing in Genting this time. The Nike factory Store, I found that the shoes price is cheap, not all the shoes is cheap, but still got shoes that really cheap, and end up that I bought 2 pairs of shoes. Oh gosh, for my own birthday present? Haha, spent a lot recently, spent like no body. What I saved in June, end up spent in July. @_@ Not a good way to do it.



Another interesting point is the Strawberry Park in Genting. Last time, only Cameron Highlands do have strawberry park, now Genting have it too.


Back to Kuantan on Sunday, but then went to KL on Monday. This was so tiring. Went to KL to attend the US Pro Basketball Show, which I can see Scottie Pippen, Denise Rodman, Mitch Richmond, Horace Grant, Jason William to play in Malaysia. Good show but not great, travelling all the way from Kuantan to KL is so tiring. Luckily I was with my friend, and he was driving. Reached at Kuantan about 2.30am, Good Morning to Kuantan.



I'm zombie now in office. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment