10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tipster of the week!!

I made it!! Tipster of the week!! Recently I just submitted 2 tipster articles, one of them has been chosen as tipster of the week.

Shoot with your Horizon Perfekt Day and Night

Horizon Perfekt always my favorite camera, although it stays at its dry box for few months, but I still love it. I will bring him out soon. Because I'm going to Genting Highlands this week for Khalil Fong's concert. So it is time to bring my lovely camera out for a walk. 

But still, even though I developed the Horizon film, I can't get it scan. Because I sold my scanner. I'm looking for a scanner which could scan 2 or 4 strips of film at once. Probably Canon 9000F or Epson V700. Those camera are able to scan 120 film format. As this mean, I can get Lubitel 166+? 

I'm collecting piggies points now. But what should I get? I got all those camera that I'm interested, so far do not have any camera that I want to bump in for. So, probably, maybe, Spinner motorizer, which is more expensive than Spinner, or Joby GorillaPod, which is nice and easy to use tripod, or maybe Lubitel 166+?? But then 120 film is so expensive. 

Collect piggy first, think afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment