10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spinner 360 Motorizer

New product from lomography!
Actually is a extra accessory for Spinner 360.

I do have Spinner 360,
I call it as a "sunny" panorama camera,
because it only suitable for sunny day.
It's difficult for indoor or low light situation.

But with this Motorizer,
indoor photo no longer a problem for spinner.
Before this,
I use my hand to turn the spinner for indoor shooting,
for sure, 
every single frame is in different exposure,
and causing 'line' in the result.

Motorizer is turning with 1/4 shutter speed,
using cloudy, F/8 exposure,
with ISO 400 film is just perfect.

I didn't have this yet,
but looking at the picture,
I do feel that such a bulky device is no good for traveling,
look like it's heavy.

The other thing that scare me off,
is the pricing.
With price tag at HK $1380,
it's more expensive that Spinner 360.

Well, I need to save more piggies points for this.

Check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment