10 Golden Rules on Lomography

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. use it any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.

Click here to register your own lomography account!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

It is all about the BIG L, Lubitel 166+

Yesterday I got it, something that in my wish list for such along time, but didn't get it into my bag.

It's all about the big L, Lubitel 166+. Is it worth?? I am not sure. Some said that better get other twin reflex lens camera, some want the effect. I don't know how good it can be. Let me try it out first.

I never tried with 120 film format, all the while, all I know is that 120 film is expensive. That's why I didn't really touch it. I wish I could try. So I ordered my Belair, which is still in production, and I didn't get it yet. I got an offer to get the Belair in advance without the packaging boxes. But I wish to get it in one whole packaging. I rather wait.

While I waiting, Lubitel 166+ in my house now. My love gift this to me. Expensive, she spent all her piggies points on this. Yes, it is a gift, thank you, my lovely.

Stay tuned. Testing testing, actually I not yet un-box it.

The BIG L
The camera 
The box 




No comments:

Post a Comment